Monday 21 February 2022

Apologies

 I’m apologising for not posting anything for a long time.

I’ve been unwell and the road to a full recovery is sadly very long and difficult to do so I may find a happy medium where I can still indulge myself with shooting sports although I may not be able to fully participate as I did before!

The good news is (especially if you are my insurance broker) that I am still alive and haven’t lost any more marbles than before. I will endeavour to post about the cartridge revival as we go

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I've been following your project for a couple years and I've decided to take on a similar project. Would you be willing to share some information (ie reamer dimensions etc) with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drawings are public domain for the cartridge and although I only know of two existing examples in the UK I’ve had a quote in the past which I don’t think I have any longer
    The only issue as far as I see is which version of the cartridge you are after, the deeper I dig the more variations come to light

    ReplyDelete

The search for the lost trail of British ammunition development continues.

 We haven't been too busy since the last round of testing loads last summer. I have however not been completely idle. My brain is functi...